DON’T MISS MURATIE’S YEAR END BASH WITH THE KITCHEN JAMMIN’ BLUES BAND
Always a highlight in Muratie’s calendar, the Kitchen Jammin’ Blues Band will be delighting guests at the estate’s popular annual Year End Bash. So, join the Melck family, under the ancient oaks that guard this historic wine estate, for an open-air show featuring bluesy jams, great company, good eats and even better wine.
- Venue: Muratie Estate, Stellenbosch
Guests will be seated at tables on the Outside Terrace
- Date: Saturday 26th November 2022
- Time: Lunch from 12:00 pm, Music starts at 1:00 pm
- Tickets: R185 per person includes a welcome drink – tickets to be purchased in advance
- Food and Wine: Food from the Muratie Farm Kitchen and Muratie’s fine wines will be available for purchase.
Telephone: 021 865 2330
Enjoy a long lazy lunch sipping on Muratie’s much-loved wines and soaking up a chilled live performance by the popular Kitchen Jammin’ Blues Band.
A visit to the historic estate reveals a piece of history where time has largely stood still, where the unique old-world ambience is almost tangible. Guarded over by magnificent ancient oak trees, the passion for preserving the estate’s rich, centuries-old heritage is captured in every nook and cranny of this family farm. Even the Muratie wines reflect a tangible sense of time suspended, with the estate’s wines named after extraordinary characters from the past who moulded Muratie as we know it today, each wine with its own charming story described on the back label.