Amelioré Aesthetics Presents Women’s Day High Tea
In honour of Women’s Day 2022, Amelioré Aesthetics, among other female-owned business have come together to celebrate womanhood and inspire women, for a morning filled with incredible food, fun, and inspirational & informative chats & giving back. A portion of ticket sales will also go to providing sanitary pads to our girls in need.
It is essential to provide a safe space for women to discuss and explore the topics and challenges women face in this day and age. This important female-focused event will explore topics including managing change and uncertain times, the need for ending period stigmatization, the importance of safety and self-defense, building confidence in the workplace, beauty, aesthetics, sexual health and more.
Taking place on 9 August 2022, 28 Knox Street Waverley, Johannesburg. The event will be hosted by makeup guru & influencer Saneshnie Naidoo & guest speakers to include:
- Khadijah Mia, Enigma
- Anandi & Esmari, Future Females
- Ashton Davis, Contac Arms
- Dr Jacobs & Dr Jabaar, Amelioré Aesthetics
- Stefanie Davis, XO Underwear
This will be an interactive morning filled with some extra surprises, including a special giveaway worth over R3000!
Dr Saffia, Amelioré Aesthetics co-owner expresses the need for this event and what it will entail “An all-encompassing event aimed at empowering & uplifting women to step into the best version of themselves whilst giving back to our ladies in need.”
Event details include:
Date: 9 August 2022
Time: 11:00am -1pm
Venue: 28 Knox Street Waverley, Johannesburg
Cost: R350 pp
Contact Natalie on 0741647054 for tickets.
Hosted by makeup guru & influencer Saneshnie Naidoo, our guest speakers will include:
- Khadijah Mia, Enigma discussing Stepping Inside Yourself, to manage change and uncertainty during challenging times.
- Stefani Davis from XO Underwear on period wear for the modern woman and the need for us to end period stigmatisation.
- Ashton Davis from Contact Arms (The one gent invited to this women’s only event) to share on how safety starts with awareness and some self defense tactics.
- Anandi & Esmari from Future Females on building confidence in the workplace.
- Dr Jacobs & Dr Jabaar, Amelioré Aesthetics – an interactie Q&A on beauty, aesthetics and sexual health.